SnowPure offers its OEM customers software for developing EDI projections based on its Electropure™ XL product line. The software is called EDICAD™.
EDICAD™ is available on request from SnowPure. When a system’s requirements and feedwater properties are entered into EDICAD™, the software will:
- Predict DI water product quality, including silica
- Predict pressures, amperage, power, and operating cost
- Provide warnings about potentially damaging conditions
- Teaches by suggestion on how to optimize the system’s performance
- Enables color printouts for formal proposals
Feedwater can be given either in full water analysis terms (ppm of species), or as a macro estimate (pH and feed conductivity).
It is Microsoft® Excel-based, with macros, and has:
- Input (system and feedwater)
- Report (results, warnings, suggestions)
- Diagram (graphical representation of the results)
- Summary (up to 4 different cases)
- Troubleshooting page
- Instruction page (manual)
EDICAD™3 is the newest version of our projection software and now offers:
- Projections for high-flow EXL series and all other XL EDI products
- OEMs may now choose from 3 different RO systems
- New formatting to enhance data entry
- Email troubleshooting
- Built-in EDI product brochures
Current version is EDICAD™ v3.2 — Download brochure
Request EDICAD™ from SnowPure today!